Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Yogi

I went to a yoga class yesterday that was at a high rise on the beach that I rented one winter 15 years ago.  It was 'happy' pulling in and the yoga class was enjoyable and just what my body and mind wanted.  It was a two hour class and it was guided meditation, energy, movement and breath.  It was heavenly.   My body is screaming for more and I look forward to going back tomorrow. 

Why, when I know movement is something that is a lifeline for me, I do not do it as often as I would like.  I let my mind tell me and place me in other places than this. 

It is time for me to put this as priority numero uno.  I hope I will let myself do this. 

I have a landscaper coming to set up a fountain outside of the window of my office.  I look very forward to this work being done and enjoying it continuously.  My neighborhood is getting Xfinity and some landscape lighting is still incomplete.

These items/situations take me away from the class of yoga.  And, in reality, I can choose to miss the class and still move here at my home or at the 'gym' here in the development. 

Baby steps allowed; I am telling myself. 

May you create the change that you want in your life and allow baby steps, if necessary. 

Perhaps, we are exactly where we are supposed to be within the journey of our own lifetime map or 'it' wouldn't be so.   May you be at peace wherever you are; as much as possible. 

                                                     (Picture Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment