Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sister, Sister

My sister is flying south!!!!!  I haven't seen her in almost 2 years.  And previous to these two years, I saw her every day when I was in Pennsylvania.  We have been through much change, growth, hardship, loss, and love together since I have seen her last.  I cannot wait to hug her.  She is flying south! 

She is leaving the cold, frozen 'tundra' and coming to the tundra that is alive, full and dancing.  Oh, what a beautiful life it can be.

Currently, we, here, in the southeast of the United States are also having unusually cold weather.  Brrrr.  Good news is it will be gone in a day or two.  Bad news is it won't be gone for a day or two!!!!  hoot and how true it feels...

My body is full of tightness, achiness, and feels like it is screaming.  I'm witnessing it all from within myself.  I'm stretching to my toes and every which way my body will move.  This helps greatly and for some reason, my body still constricts back to more tautness than is comfortable.

I breathe.

Would I create this challenge for myself....   I don't know... have I...   I know I have gotten goodness out of it.   I know I have used it to get me things I've wanted or not wanted and blamed these 'achievements' on the dis-ease.  I've gone deeper within than I ever knew I intended to and without the pain that I experience(d), it never could've been possible.

So, I carry on.

My wish is that you continue to carry on and carry only the truth of yourself and how you are today, in this minute.  May you let everything drop away, that is not (truly) in your present life, as you build your life from inside of you out....  Good luck and may you know you have you.  Because when you know you have you - you really, really do....

May you leave the 'cold, frozen tundra' of your life behind and may you come alive, fullfilled and dancing (or whatever makes you feel most alive). 

I believe in you.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment