Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, February 5, 2015

As I am

As I sit here at the computer the cat watching my fingers on the keyboard and the mouse's arrow on the screen, I do not know what I am going to share or say.

How adorable how her eyes are following the letters and her ears stand upright interested.  Her adorable nose with her green eyes make my heart happy.  I especially like it that she is staying still and not sitting on the keyboard or trying to get on my head!  lol

It is a rainy day here and everything is soaked out there.  All the live vegetation;  trees and plants are happily nourished with water from the sky. 

I went to yoga yesterday and this time we were at the top of the building.  I felt 'home' overlooking the beautiful ocean and the bay.  There were vultures with beautiful wing spans right at eye level.  They were powerful and beautiful.  Maybe they were hawks.  And, I did think I saw red faces and this is why I say vultures.  Either way, they were beautifully soaring high in the sky and I thought it was so cool that I was eye level with them.  I didn't want to intrude on the class and grab my camera and take pictures.  Yet, the thought was there.  After class I did and I kind of sort of got a shot.  However, the picture, surely, did not do the bird justice. 

My body feels more 'awake' today from the movement yesterday.  We did chanting and breathing and this, too, made me feel home.  It fills my soul to move my body, let go of my mind and watch my breath. 

Today, as the cleaning people were supposed to come and have cancelled, I have a free morning and it is a pleasant surprise with the dark, rainy day.  I will take advantage of it and 'just be' this morning.   I find myself open to all that is and finding comfort in this.

My body does still scream some.  I am uncomfortable in it from time to time.  My skin is taut and my muscles unhappy as it feels like there is too much cortisol and not enough serotonin.  The stress hormone vs. the feel good hormone...   I'm going to be open to creating more endorphins through movement.

I'm still wondering about the drugs I am on.   I'm still hoping to alleviate if not allow this dis-ease of scleroderma to dissipate some if not completely.  My inner knowing has always been that I can heal myself.   My outer truth is that it has not happened.  There is struggle in this.  Perhaps, it is this struggle that keeps me 'sick'. 

I went to cranial sacral again and right away discovered a part of my childhood that I was holding on to and very easily (this time) was able to envision, in my mind's eye, it 'skipping' away.  It felt so real within my being and my head still whispered 'you are crazy'.  My inner knowing knew I was brilliant.  Again, a war within. 

May you let go of any war(s) within and allow yourself to be what you feel, think, do, and are until (and if) you know and do different.

Soar...  Just as you are...   Love yourself now...

No comments:

Post a Comment