Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 18, 2014

Change

Many changes are happening and being shown to me in most aspects of my life.  I know that this is the time for me to go from 'what was' through what is to 'what will be'.  I believe many of us are doing just this if not all of us.

I'm having a hard time comfortably knowing what is 'proper' and effective and what is 'incriminating' and possibly hurtful.

I do believe, 100%, that my truth will always lead me to my whole self and that this truth will bring into my life what is best for me in each moment.

I do have apprehension on some judging me and, perhaps, finding myself uncomfortable in their judgment.  I do have excitement reaching out, being open and sharing all that I have discovered in hopes that it will help others to connect to and be their truest of self in every breathing moment; to live their truth in the best manner we can.

So much chaos inside of ourselves and outside of ourselves.  Do we allow the chaos... Can we be one with the chaos...  Can we go with the flow...  Do we fight it even knowing we can't fight destiny or 'what is' in the moment for a different outcome just like we can't fight nature...

If I relax into whatever it is that is in front of me... is my life easier/better?   or does fighting sometimes actually change things...

For me, accepting what is; experiencing the way my internal knowing wants to experience it and live my truth through it, in love and trust, is what FEELS best on and in me.

Currently, I have a loved one bebopping through the airport trying to find a new connecting flight because the scheduled one is canceled.   They can go trusting it will all work out as it is supposed to or they can freak out, allow tension and lose their peace OR they can create many scenarios within these two.  Only they have the ability to live through it their way.

Just like all of us are the only ones that can create how we react to our own reality.
.
May you know your best way to live with, through and on.  May you allow wonderful adventures. 

"Pressure doesn't exist, we create it for ourselves."  Derek Hough

                                                     Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment