Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On To Something

I am feeling like I am really on to something now.  I feel so close to the real me; the inner me.  I am so close, I am shaking.

With writing this blog, I am seeing and knowing the real me more than I have ever.  It's probably the hardest thing for me to do - look at the real me.  Get connected and start anew with the real me.

I have let so many things just happen and go by without participating and trusting myself and voicing my 'inner-ness'. 

Not so much these days.   I feel and state and show what is really going on within and my world around me is going crazy.  Constantly changing and constantly feeling the extremes of many emotions.  Many 'freak' episodes and many 'WOW episodes.

I will continue on.  I'd love to bring you all with me to connecting to your inner knowing, your ability to follow your 'happy'. 

We can all live our own power and light and make the world a happier, more synchronized place of peace and togetherness. 

Sounds good to me.

What is your inner knowing and your 'happy' wanting you to do right now?  What if that is what our lesson is here on earth.--  To reveal our true essence while inside our human form?  What a concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment