Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, August 23, 2010

Only You Know How to Be U.

If any of this 'rings a bell' with you - run with it.  What doesn't, leave be.

Good news
Only You can make the changes you want for yourself in your life.


Bad news
Only You can make the changes you want for yourself in your life.


ONLY YOU CAN BE U.
What change, if any, do you want to make for yourself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment