Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life Dream(s)

I heard something last night on TV that hit me good.  I'd like to share.

Once we stop being sad or disheartened because of the way we thought our life would turn out is so different than what actually is, we can then look and see the reality of our lives and all that the world has to offer us and has given us in its place.  We can build from there.  So many wonderful options.  We just need to let go of our dream(s) that didn't come to fruition and open all the other doors to the possibilities with what are within our reach now and be grateful for what we do have.

Are you still holding on to how you thought things would look like at this time of your life and feeling angry or frustrated because it's not like that?  Is it time to let go and regroup and create new dreams and even enjoy the parts of your life that can give you happiness now?

No comments:

Post a Comment