Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 27, 2010

Keeping A Reserve

Always keep some reserved energy for yourself.  You can then give to others without depleting yourself completely.

If you hold on to some of your energy and keep it in reserve always, then you can give, give, give without ever feeling completely spent.  You will always have some for you when you need it; in case of emergency so to speak (or in case something really fun and/or meaningful comes up to do).

In doing this, I find that I can give more freely and more happily.  I won't feel complete exhaustion or resentment because I gave everything I had away.  I always have something for myself.  Life is good.

Have you ever given of yourself to the point of exhaustion?  How did it make you feel?  What if you could choose today to always keep some of your energy just for yourself.  You can you know.  Try it, perhaps, you'll like it! 

If you don't like it, you can always choose to give all of you away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment