Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 25, 2010

As I Sit

As I Sit here alone in the early evening with dark skies and rain threatening, I wonder what great words of inspiration and true spiritual growth I can write in hope that some one person will hear it and smile. 

Today some of my focus is on relaxation of my body and my mind.  Are my shoulders tense; is my back tight; are my legs and feet supported by the ground or by engaged muscles. 

My mind - is it here typing these words or is it on the pencil falling on the floor as Tiffany, my 4 lb. Yorkie, drops it from her mouth to get my attention in hope to play.  Is my mind on my sister, my husband, my daughter or can I have it be here, right now in this moment.  In this moment where everything in my life is okay. 

The quiet in my home is so loud, I can hear my tinnitus (ringing in the ears) that as Louise Hay says is a sign of not listening to my inner voice.  I get several signs to remind me that I am not listening to my inner voice, yet it sometimes is such a whisper because I have forsaken it for far too long.

I so want to be able to hear my inner voice, my inner knowing and respond appropriately; accordingly.

For 20 years now, I have wanted to bring inside of me outside of myself.  To know how to share the real me without being scared of ridicule or abandonment. 

Lately, I have been daring to do just this and it's all been okay.  Perhaps, I am finally learning how to trust the process of life and myself and just share what I really think, feel and want.

This is how I know my world works best.  I would like to dare to continue living my truth now that I have reached outside and dare to go there.  I find when I live my truth it helps to enable others in my life to do the same.  It is such a beautiful thing.

Are you living your truth in this moment?  Are your shoulders relaxed along with your back and legs?  Are you showing on the outside what you feel on the inside? 

No comments:

Post a Comment