Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 4, 2023

'Say You Say Me'

Say You for always.  "Say it together, naturally"...   Hoot. 

 Lionel Richie.  

He sure has a career, an image; is iconic and going strong.  

I must have played his album “Can’t Slow Down” a million times on high volume serious levels.  It reached deep inside of me and gave me all the feels.   I was so young and that album was da bomb.  I knew and loved every song. ‘Hello’ is my all time favorite.   I think it touched me in the void that was created by myself in the story I told myself about my father abandoning our family.  And, it is just a brilliant, moving, beautiful song.   

Is there a singer/artist, song-words, thoughts coming up from inside of You just now…  Can you place it, remember it, feel it, realize it…   How interesting music and songs can help us support, remember, release, hold onto times, memories and feelings strongly; enjoyably and so genuinely.   

What a song says to me..  What a song says to you can say and tell us -- connect us to parts of ourselves in real, amazing ways of processing, growing and becoming what is inside of us and really real.

The feeling of freedom and joy that driving in my car, open road, windows down with my favorite music on loud feels ecstatic.  This feeling is what it feels like to me to be in the flow of life; as my true self; genuinely and sincerely.   That feeling of aliveness is one I wish I could live in continuously.   I've visited here many times.  I am open to being in the 'breeze' of myself - free, happy; honoring myself, life and You.  This is what feels like the raw, genuine adventure and best way to be Me; to live my truest of life. 

What comes to you being in your mind, body and soul when you think of the times and ways when You feel most alive… 

May you recreate, create, dream and believe in all the genuine, raw, real possibilities of You being fully You, true to your best adventures and ways to/of /within You.  

Get loose, get funky, jump in.   

The life yet inside you to live awaits.   

How dynamic You can be and are. !!


No comments:

Post a Comment