Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 3, 2023

Blessed

There is so much to be thankful for.  There is always something to be grateful for.  

Perhaps, just for today, or starting today, look for things you are grateful for; things in your life you appreciate.

It can be something beautiful you see or experience.  It can be a contact with a stranger.  It can be a loved one.  It can be something you are/were able to do.  It can be anything that crossed your path and made you feel a certain way that you enjoyed.  It can be a memory or a thought.  It can be a plan or something you look forward to.   It can be an act of kindness.  It can be a calm in a storm.  It can be the storm itself.   It can be a or a non-response that is different from an usual, regular response that no longer works for you.  It can be a new path or direction.  It can be seeing something that you've held onto in angst and your ability to see it differently that the angst subsides.

There are so many possibilities…

May you see all the things (big and small and everything in between) that you are grateful for.   Thank it.  Thank them.  Thank God.  Thank yourself… Give thanks.

May today be a day - the day - you choose to look for things that You are grateful for.  

I am grateful for You.   

I’m grateful that you are open to being grateful.

I’m grateful you know and experience gratefulness.  

Every time one of us feels, allows, is open to uplift one’s self, one’s life, it gives us all an opportunity/invitation to be uplifted/grateful ourselves.

May gratitude and thankfulness shown and shared be the contagion that we allow spread/grow and affect us all.  

May we get on, be touched by (seeing, looking, experiencing) what we are grateful for.

I wish for You many blessings.  I wish for you to be able to easily acknowledge every blessing that blesses You in a moment, a situation, a time in and through living your life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment