Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 31, 2023

Blue Moon

Super Blue Moon.  When there are two full moons in one month and this second one is closer to the Earth than many, we get the pleasure of a Super Blue Moon.  

It has been a while since I have showed up for myself here.. and is my goal to support You in being You.  

I have moved and it has proved to be a very interesting time.  It feels so much more than a 'move' to me.

There is always beauty to be had and challenges, change and the unknown.  The way we choose to see things is always happening; always present in everything we do, are and become.  

Being.. Just being in the flow of each breath and moment brings great 'adventure'.  

The dancing trees, the blue skies, the clouds - life is always happening. 

Life.  This is it.  Here.  Now.  We are living our lives.  

May you be aware of your breath and what You bring into your life.  

"When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change."  Wayne Dyer 

I am wondering what any of this has to do with the Super Blue Moon.  Perhaps, for me, it is the energy I am feeling/experiencing from it.  I was outside at 3 this morning taking my last pictures of it; thoroughly enjoying it.  Basking in the moonlight.  What a beautiful gift to each one of us.  However we choose to experience it or not even pay attention to it, the light and the activity of the moon is always happening.  Life is always happening.  The whole solar system is happening.  We humans are tiny blips in the wholeness of the universe and yet, each 'blip' matters and is participating.

May you be aware of what you are bringing into each of your experiences.

May you let your love fill You up and branch out and shine out from this place of a fulfilled You. 

This is your birthright and responsibility.  This is how we support and light up each other's lives best.

Not once in a blue moon but always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment