Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 1, 2023

Tude

There's a lot to be said regarding gratitude, attitude, fortitude and algebra.

Regarding gratitude, I 'practice' it.  I am grateful for the people in my life, the comfort in my life, the animals, the love; for my growing, becoming, altering, flowing and participating in the journey of my life.

Life is not always pleasant and, yet, there is always pleasant in life.  I am also grateful for You stopping in and, hopefully, checking in with yourself and being mindful and kind to You.

Regarding attitude, it is within my attitude that I experience my life and my life's situations.  I can choose, consciously, my best way through.  I can just let my emotions take me where they may.  I can choose to be open minded and open hearted.  I can choose to 'work' with 'what is' through my heart and mind working together to make the best decisions for me.

Regarding fortitude - well, being human can often take immense amounts.  Tapping into our own courage, endurance, fearlessness, patience and perseverance is necessary throughout our human existence.  Sure, we all exist.  Adding fortitude to our existence adds life's thrills and adherence to empower what is inside of us to be and do.  

And, the possibilities inside each one of us are unique, empowering and can be uplifting and fun.  May you invite them all up and out to 'play'.  

Regarding algebra, well, not many people, in every day life, use this or find much need for it.  It is just something taught and something that some love.  It is there.  Like many things in life, just because it works for one does not mean it works for everyone.

May you find your own uniqueness and live it with passion and love through your own gratitude, your best attitude and your astounding fortitude.  

That's what I am talking about.  !!   This is what I find fascinating, interesting and beautiful.  

May you explore what you find fascinating, interesting and beautiful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment