Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 6, 2023

Abuzz

I lie in bed reading and the word that comes to mind as I check in with myself is ‘abuzz’.  

My whole body feels alive and buzzing.  My head has vibrations and my ears tinnitus.  Down to my feet, I can say that my body is feeling like an orchestra of ‘aliveness’ is playing through me.  

Ok.  That can sound weird.  

And, this truly is my experience.   

Is it the full moon…. Is it because I did not exercise today…. Is it because I can often feel overwhelmed with life and information being shared with each other.  

Right now, today, tomorrow and yesterday seem filled with non-sense and things opposite of what I wish the world I lived in looked, acted and felt like.  

Yes when I look, I can find beauty.  I can feel kindness.  I can know and be love.  My gratitude overflows for these things.  

And I can see pain in others’ eyes.  I can feel angst and uncertainty in others’ words and bodies.  I can hear and experience TMI and overloading of our mere mortal brains and bodies.   

Life, living and our world is abuzz.   

May the UnFun things buzz off.  May love and kindness buzz from and to/through each of us.  May we recognize how we feel and what we need/want and support one another in creating the buzz to be true to our own needs and needs of others.  Desires. Dreams. Wishes. Hopes.  

I hear myself ask God what can I do better and quickly adding to please tell me in words because the last time I asked to be shown my courage, I ended up at an emergency dental visit.  I hear “believe in yourself”.. “believe in Me”.  Well that felt pretty amazing and comforting to me.  

So while I don’t like everything I feel, know and see, I can have faith that all is well.  Out of what I am perceiving as non-sense just may prove to have life and our world falling into place instead of (or is it along with) the falling apart I perceive as such.  

Wouldn't that be grand..  Dare I say a miracle..  I know miracles happen every day.  

May you believe in yourself.  May you believe in support from a divine source that is so much greater than us all and is for us all.   

I am grateful for many things.

May you realize what you are grateful for.  

May you feel your gratitude echo throughout You.   

No comments:

Post a Comment