Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 7, 2019

Awestruck

It feels as if there is so much awareness [almost being forced] upon me, that in every thing; in all ways, I can feel a hardship, a hesitation.  I feel as if a moment to ponder comes up before every step I take and after every thought I make.  The flow is not available to me unless this is my new flow.   Hmmm.

There is so much that we don’t always see clearly or, perhaps, ever see at all.  When I get to see or feel the power of divine presence, I bow my head, open to the awe and offer my gratitude.  It is in this power which cannot be stopped, and that is best to be accepted, that I find and connect to all that is me.  

May you stop and feel what is divine to you and accept and connect, consciously, to all that is you; from a place of peace, love, truth, trust and empowerment.  May you be in awe of you.    And so it is... your choice, your life.  Let the wonderment and respect live through you and to you.

The power within us and around us just may be way more than any of us could mentally comprehend.  Heart, mind and soul connected just may be a great place to start; individually, together.

May the most joyful way of you be realized.  Perhaps, when this occurs, it is most easy to live and share from joy.   May you be a conduit to letting  joy strike.


No comments:

Post a Comment