Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 17, 2019

Yin/Yang

Feminine/Masculine

Good/Bad

Hurtful/Feels Good

Knowing/Not Knowing

Opposites and, yet, one could not work without the other.  Perhaps, one cannot even be known/felt/represented without knowing and/or being aware of both sides.

I feel like I have been living in the full structure of this concept.

I hear myself say "I am home" because I am by the water again.   Yet, I have been feeling, anxious and out of sorts as I am not yet settled in.  The ease of living in a known space eludes me for now.

Last time we moved was only four years ago, and two years before that.   There has been a lot of moving, exploring, adventure, challenge, trials and much adapting.

I feel I am where I belong; where I knew/thought I was my happiest.

I am questioning if it was my happiest because I was so ME when I lived by the water in the 20s and 30s.  There is a part of me that thinks I can repeat that feeling.  I am learning that no, I cannot.

I am not the me that was present in the 80's and the 90's.   I am the me that I have grown to become through my 20s and 30s, but now also through my 40s and 50s.  I am the me through my lessons.  I am the me through my challenges.  I am the me through my celebrations.   I am the me through the grandeur, loss and experiences accumulated to this very breath that I am currently taking right now.

May you allow you to be the you that has accumulated over your lifetime.  May you love yourself just as you are knowing that you have done the very best that you have been able.

I have lived with scleroderma since the late 70's.  It has shown me such horrifying moments of pain, confusion and hurt.  It has taught me life at its depth.  It has taught me my strength(s).  It has taught me that life shows up just as life wants to show up.  It has shown me that it is possible that life does show up exactly as I see and feel myself becoming to be.  Life is yet another complexity of simply being true to whatever shows up for us.

It is about how we react.  It is about how we think.  It is about how we live.

May you react, think and live through love; as often and as much as possible.  May you keep coming back to love. 

May you ride the journey of your life through all the yin/yang, feminine/masculine energies, the good/bad, the hurting and the feeling good, the knowing/not knowing.  Embrace it all with trust in your being, love in your heart, faith in your soul, acceptance in your mind and all of it, together, in your breath.  May you reach for this part of you again and again and again.  



No comments:

Post a Comment