Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 22, 2019

Roiled

Roiling - to be irritated, vexed, stirring up sediment, disquieted, disturbed (dictionary.com)

I was having a conversation yesterday and I heard myself saying that my outer body feels calm and relaxed for the most part; my inner body feels like it is roiling.

I wasn’t sure what the word meant.  I looked it up.  Yes. Yes. This fits how my inside feels just now. Unsettled. Uncomfortable.  I do not fancy the feeling very much.

I breathe deeply.  It helps.  It doesnt go away.   I lie in bed watching the sky grow from dark to day as the black out shade that was recently hung is stuck in the open position.  There’s electricity there. However, the shade does not respond to my request to close.

Roiling inside feels kind of like electrical currents not working together.  They work independent of one another and create disharmony.  I would like them to work together in unison, harmony and create homeostasis inside of myself.  I think they are also not responding to my request for inner harmony.

So what is a woman to do...  !

I plan to do some stretching, some yoga, more breathing that I can connect better to my own inner peace as I know it is there.  I have been shown it often enough to know it and to make it a priority in my life.  When I live from inner peace, I flow better with what is. I trust better the process of life. My relationships are better.  I am more able to be creative, loving and, yes, even awesome.  Ha! There is a feeling of accomplishment and ease.

May you find and allow yourself to feel your feelings of accomplishment, ease, and, yes, awesomeness.  !

If you like the way you are feeling just now, may you hug yourself, thank yourself and be totally enjoying you.  Yay!

If you don’t enjoy the way you are feeling just now, may you move the energy of you around.  Do something to release, let go, rechannel as you do your best to embrace it while requesting it to teach, inform you and move through you.  

Perhaps, roiling is a stepping stone to going deeper, getting clear, connecting to what is that we are being asked to change to what will be.  Perhaps, it is one way of letting go of what no longer serves our highest good and is moving us to live in the best place inside of ourselves to create the best next path forward.

May we unroil the roiling from a place of awareness, being mindful, being loving and kind and being open to the request to do something different.  Dare to walk into the unknown knowing you have everything you need already inside of you for this life of yours that you are living.

I believe in you. I believe in me. I believe in us. I believe in the human race.  I have met far too many awesome and kind people to believe any different.

May you walk your path embracing as much as you can and letting kindness and love be your go to emotions...  because You are worth it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment