Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 10, 2019

Here

I'm sitting in my new home office with my new white desk with the intercoastal outside the window.  The sun is shining bright.  The sunlight glistens on the water.  I see boats, large and small; some would say yachts.  It is a glorious, expansive sight.  I am in awe and in gratitude.

I sit with this, cold and purple; uncomfortable in my own skin.  Feeling lost but knowing that I can tell where I am.  I haven't been using this format to express, let go and share.  Perhaps, there is built-up energy that just wants to come out of me.  I believe that there is.   I feel it.  I feel tension.  I feel my shoulders up to my ears.  I, purposefully, relax them and breathe into my belly.

Where do I find my comfort...  It hasn't come easily recently.  There has been, what feels to me, many challenges.  I am lost in fighting these challenges instead of allowing them to flow through me and me with them; owning my truth.  This is where my peace is.  I am open to connecting to it more easily and often.

I like me some peace within my being.

I continue to walk forward as I live in my truth.  I can grab onto good things.   I can grab onto bad things.   How interesting that what can be 'good' and 'bad' for me can be but 'bad and 'good' for another.  We are the ones that label it so; react so, respond so; believe so.

It is in these labels, reactions, responses and beliefs that I create my experience(s).

May you know that how you label, react, respond and what you believe is what creates your experience(s) of life and living.

This Is It.  You are living now.   Follow your feel good, loving, open and expansive way.

My wish for you.

Here and now is what matters.  May you breathe in the joy of this moment no matter the size of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment