Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 15, 2019

Oh Baby

I wake up this morning anxious.  I wake up many mornings anxious lately.

Is it because how I feel...  Is it because of my thoughts in my head...  Is it because I do not have a goal in mind that I choose to focus on...   Is it just because...   Is it just my time to be and feel this way...  Am I on the verge of a change and the uncomfortable anxiousness is helping me to create a change...

I know it doesn't feel good.  It is very hard to welcome anxiousness.  It is easy to say I am at peace.  I am comfortable.  It is going to be a good day.  I am healthy.   I have good circulation.   My body knows how to heal.

I am very aware of my thoughts and my actions.  I know I can and will handle anything that comes my way.

So between the two - anxiousness and feeling it and creating a new path is where I find myself.  I sit in it.  I walk in it.  I live in it.  It is the choice that feels best to me.

I wish I had another, easier choice.  I have not come up with it yet.  When it is meant to be, it will.

I believe.

This is me living this moment.  This is what has been created for me to live through.  This moment is the moment I live with this truth.

Do I like it...  not really.  

But to fight it, be angry with it and create more turmoil does not feel true to me.  I think it is really good to be true to ourselves.

May you be true to You; through your own loving way; as much and as often as possible.

I wish you peace underneath, or is it above, whatever uncomfortableness you may be feeling.

If you find yourself comfortable, ride with it and enjoy the ride.

May you 'ride' with all your truths with as much love as possible.  

Thank You.

Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment