Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Just Do It

It has been cold here in warm, sunny Florida, USA since yesterday.  I see how it is extra cold in many places.  It is extra hot in others.

I want to share what is inside of me through the experience of me and I feel frozen; unable; scared; tired and uncertain as I am learning and connecting to more and more people who read what I write.

It is much easier for me to write to you, my unknown friend.  It is much easier to bare my soul when I don't have to be accountable or questioned.

I stopped taking the medical marijuana for several days now.  I am back to taking more of the pain medicine that the doctor gives me.  I really don't like how I feel on either.  I just know that I don't love how I feel and I am running out of options.

I am wishing for professional help.  I have learned that there is not much help with the dis-ease of scleroderma and not much documented in the field of pain medicine vs. medical marijuana.  I find myself at the forefront of the unknown again.

I can look at it as exciting and there are many possibilities.  I can look at it as tiring and 'egad'.  I seem to go back and forth.  I seem to be lost.  I seem to be stuck.  I am at a large crossing and I'm not feeling great or ecstatic of any of the options (and non-options) front and center.

This has been a long road.  I am grateful for all that I have learned and the empowerment from so many lessons.  I am tired of the struggle and the stand alone places that I find myself.

I am sorry for the people that love me.  I am grateful for the people that love me.

I trust the process of life.  I don't always love the process of life.

This is a new day.  I want to feel it, look at it and live it as such.  This was the first new year that new hope wasn't in me.  Just because the calendar shows a new date doesn't mean that there are new possibilities readily and easily available as changing our calendars.

I find myself in tired despair.  I find myself not knowing what step to take next.  I find myself open to learning more.  I find myself not knowing where this 'more' is.

So, I feel the moments go by; the days go by.  They seem to be going by so fast.  I am grateful for the people that connect to me.  I am grateful for what is inside of me.

I want to live what is inside of me out.  This is a great first start.  And, I know there is more for me.

May I stop being fearful and go after certain moments that arise.  May I open up to courage and be true to what is and who is present.  May I live me fully.

May you stop being whatever is holding you back to letting the full You live out loud. Live as you are until you know how to live differently.  Live yourself fully as much and as often as possible.

We all have something that we think we'd rather not have.  'Have' whatever it is you 'have' and still let the blessing of you out.  Share your gifts.  Be your gifts.  Live your gifts.

In this, your life and, most likely, others' lives will be greater fulfilled.

Amen.  So it is.  Bring it on.  Let's do this.

I simply post this picture because I like it.  I think it is cool, rad, bad, sick and awesome.  May you do something just because you like it.  May you connect to your cool, rad, bad, sick and awesome self.  Connect through love.  Connect through vitality.  Connect to what makes you the most you.

May you just do it because there is something in you that wants you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment