Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Adventure On

I am getting ready for an adventure to the west coast of the USA.  I live on the east coast.  It has been a while since I traveled this many miles and for this time period.

I am not allowing my mind and thoughts to not be chaotic.  The chaos within me, that I am creating, is prevalent and loud.  It is uncomfortable and I know that within me is the ability to stop it and, yet, I have not done so.

I know once I leave the house I will be good.  It is in leaving the house, my animals; it is packing everything that I may need; it is in not forgetting anything that I need; it is the unknown with many things already scheduled that has me a bit freaked.

I say as long as I have my identification and a credit card, I can make it through.  And, yet, this time, I am not allowing this to bring me much comfort.

I haven't dressed for so many functions in such a short time period and I'm letting this freak me out.  It is traveling with medical marijuana as it is illegal to do so that has me freaked.  I haven't decided if I will be bringing it with me or leaving it home.  The two states I will be in it is legal.  But, nationally, it is not.  

I only use it at night as it hasn't become my friend or much help or support yet.

My head spins with all the possibilities.   I find myself thinking of the worst case scenarios instead of being excited about the best case scenarios.

I leave here without my computer and this site is not working on my phone or Ipad just now as google has to update it to run with the lastest OIS systems.  I am uncertain if google is going to or not.  I don't know when I will be able to post again.

I come here to let you know that I will be away from my computer.   Although, I haven't been posting much anyway, I still don't want to go without saying goodbye.

We are all on an adventure.  Every day is an adventure.

May we tap into the excitement of and contemplate the best outcome of everywhere we find our self and each situation we find our self in.

Adventure on!

May we open to all the great possibilities.  May we be open to the love in each moment.  May we be open to a calming breath in each moment.  May we be open.

I wish you glorious adventures.  I wish you the best of You.


No comments:

Post a Comment