Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, November 23, 2017

"The Spiritual Healer"

As I am here at my computer, I look down and see a place setting card that says "The Spiritual Healer"...

This makes me very happy.  I want to be a healer.  I want to touch other's spirits.  I want to empower you to be all that you can be.

I have learned a lot through my own pain and experiences.  I have been classed in many modalities in the name of healing and connecting to one's deepest source.

I understand and know many possibilities of seeing, living and being in this human form.  I know triumphs and challenges.

This does not mean that I am perfect.  This does not mean that I'm a know-it-all.  This does not mean that I don't get stuck and have my own 'stuff' to work on and through.

It does mean I care.  It does mean I want to help.  It does mean that I listen and am open to what I hear.  It does mean that just maybe I can give some insight into an easier, more valuable and helpful way to see and do things.

I've been having somewhat of a hard time with this blog posting site.  It doesn't seem to work on the new OIS system on my phone or my Ipad.  It seems to get stuck more often than not just now on my computer.   I've had some frustrating and slow times with it.  I find the screen freezing from time to time.  I find it less inviting to come here because of that.

Interesting, how I am also finding myself freezing, slow and stuck throughout the days.

And, because of that and my own stuckness and experiences that I am currently living in, I've hidden from myself and from you.  I've sat in my truth not knowing how to share it.  Probably not wanting to share it and look at it through the eyes of seeing it written out.

I am still between the medical marijuana and the hydrocodone for pain management with scleroderma.  My skin feels very tight.  It is like I have a 'spanx' on without having a spanx on.  That can't be all that bad, right...  Ha!

I wake up not wanting to wake up [get up]; not wanting to do the day.  My hands feel swollen and like catcher's mitts.  I am nauseous, tired, and my screaming body can not find relief. The ringing in my head is loud.  The fearfulness that I am experiencing inside of myself [just because] is an unwelcomed 'guest'.   My mind feels discombobulated and uncertain.  My body doesn't know what to do with the mixture and the lower dose of pain medicine as I have cut back approx. 50% while adding the cannabis. My hands turn purple and hurt when I am stressed or in cold conditions.  I am realizing how a spoon doesn't fit in my mouth.  I am very aware my breathing and heartbeat are more labored.  Chemical withdrawal -- I think so.

I look up the medical marijuana reviews.  It says 'happy', 'calm', 'creative', 'energy'.  I have not experienced much of any of these lately.

My body's chemistry is unstable and revamping.  I'm staying in the truth and flow of this as much as I am able.  I find myself wanting to not just sit in silence but lay in silence.  I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to do so.  I can easily beat myself up here and I have learned that beating myself up helps no one and not a thing.

So, I love myself through.  I love my spirit.  I love my soul.  I love.

Even through pain, challenge and the unknown, I can still choose love.

May you choose love through any pain, challenges and/or the unknown; to the best of your ability.  
You are worth it.

Flow with the current and currency of your life.  Let ease, truth, love and hope carry you when life doesn't feel so grand.  Hug yourself.

When life feels grand, enjoy it and be grateful for it and pat yourself on the back.  Yay you!

Until we meet again...  I care.  I send you love.  I send you hope.  I know that you matter.  You matter because you 'are'...  I have no doubt of this.




No comments:

Post a Comment