Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Energy Healer

I went to an 'energy healer' today.  We went in deep to what was in deep.  Ha.

I connected with my fear of stepping out of my non-doing and into my doing; anew  It keeps coming back to me just letting me be me.  Allowing myself to embrace all that I feel; all that I want to do; and all that I want to be; all that I am.

This is where 'Just 9Be U' comes from - my deepest and greatest desire - to just be me and be at peace being me.

Be like 'air' is what I was told.  I take this as to allow what is to flow, which is what I see myself often writing and talking about.

Trusting the process of life; letting life flow through us and bring our truth to each situation.

I mostly know what I want to do in each moment.  I do not always do it.

I think it's fear.  The healer was saying it is just more habitual and just what I taught myself.  This rang true for me.  And, fear rings true for me too.

Not wanting to be questioned in a 'are you nuts' kind of way and wanting to be understood.  I flow too easily with what I think others want than standing firm and knowing what I want.

I know things like I want to exercise; I want to laugh; I want to be with people.  I don't know things like what do I want to have for dinner always and where do I want to go with another.  I don't want to do anything that will make another sad or uncomfortable.

I hesitate knowing/doing me when another is affected in a non-positive way.  I also know in my brain that 'others' are the only ones that can choose a positive or negative action/reaction.  We are each in charge of our own thoughts.  And, I still allow myself to get stifled.  I guess that all my cells haven't bought in or caught up to what my brain knows. ! .

This comes from my actions and reactions not being liked when I was a child.  I was not encouraged to be the real me.  'My' adults had too much of their own stuff and were - a lot of time - unable to create space for my 'stuff'.  Children were to be seen and not heard.  Children were not people until they became adults; often, in my world.  Even then, we are not always set free to be what made us happy.

I'm happy to see children are more people now, yet, not everyone 'plays' this way.  I look forward to the day that we all 'play' to support and empower each other only to live from love, not worry or fear.

May you know what you want and allow yourself to (at the very least) offer it out [speak it]; reach for it.

May you let children be people while bringing your true loving self into each situation that arises.  Is it your fear or your person/belief that may be holding a child back...  [If, in fact, you find yourself holding a child back.]  Sometimes, this may be a question to ask ourselves.

Are you holding yourself back for the same reasons...  fear, beliefs, who you are in each particular moment.

May you let yourself gooooooo....

Be like air- flow.

Be like bamboo - bend.

Be like a flower - bloom.

Be like the divine - love.

Be like you want to be - live.

I know that as we just be ourselves, we empower others to just be themselves...  Let's empower each other on.

Note:  I do believe that we know our children and ourselves better than anyone.  When we live from our best self, we do the best we can.  No judgment.  My only thoughts are that, perhaps, we will support our best and happiest self forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment