Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Blooming

I find myself getting and feeling 'antsy' lately.  Yesterday, I found myself cutting back - way back - a bamboo tree.  Today, I'm walking around the house moving things; changing things; adding things.  I don't want to sit still.

This is a bit unusual for me.  I'm not sure what it means.  I am sure that I wish it to mean that I'm ready to get moving onward - to my next chapter; to another way of doing me.  I've been talking for a long time about healing; about working; about helping our world...

I [sort of] can't wait to see what I do next.  Where will this precious life lead me...  Where will the love in my heart lead me...  Where will the days; weeks, months ahead lead me...  I can't wait to see.  There is an excitement within me that is bubbling up and I'm waiting for it to erupt into a beautiful fountain of self movement and colorful self energy.

I am ready.  I am open. I am willing. There is some fear present as to whether I am able to or not...  but there is a greater love present that I am able to do whatever it is I can dream up, reach for, allow, and open up to.

May you believe in yourself.  May you believe in what you are dreaming.  May you be open to all good and awesome things to come your way.

Your uniqueness will carry you to it.  Your openness will know what it is.  Your love will surround you and empower you.  Your 'self movement' will create, live and go beyond even your most far-fetched dreams.

If you believe...  And I believe.

I believe in your dreams.   I believe in my dreams.

As we dream the dream as only our individual self can, may we, together, create a better world for you and me.

Dream on.  May the dream(s) that you are supposed to bring into fruition - where nothing at all will stop it(them) as it(they) is(are) supposed to be - happen.  May you believe in you.   May you believe in your dream(s).  




No comments:

Post a Comment