Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 8, 2017

A Stationary Trip

I went on a 'trip' yesterday but my body stayed in the same place..

I went to a 'healer' who did muscle testing work and energy work.  I've experienced this many times in the past and it was usually spot on and fun. It still was.  It isn't easy 'work' because I choose to look at myself in the full light of me and facing some unpleasant memories and current emotions and experiences is not always easy.

This being human - for me - is not always easy.  Ha!

I now [usually always] know exactly what feelings are going on with me, for me and through me.  I shared what came up for me and we 'played' with each item as it did.  He could feel and understand what I offered and he offered his own things that surfaced for him.  He was brilliant.  He was completely open and I appreciate this.  Openness is the best way to go; openness with loving support.
I have learned to give a voice to all of me.  I HAVE LEARNED TO GIVE A VOICE TO ALL OF ME.  If I don't use my voice, I will never be heard...  I hope to offer who I am, what I need and how I feel a loving voice always.

Basically, I still dealt with the dad thing - the experience of my dad leaving at a very young age and the experience of this brought me to unworthiness and led me to shut down my feelings and had me experiencing 'looking for love in all the wrong places', so to speak.  Being love but not giving myself the same love as I offer out.  And, what was even more interesting is how at age 57, I am still letting these feelings that became built-in (deep inside my cells) as me experiencing life through and not the truth of who I am now.  I was still not letting me be who I've worked so hard to reconnect to and be; who I want to experience as now... my true me live. I'm living through the me I became because of certain situations.  I didn't know how to stay true to me.  I now know that I can and I'm supposed to and it is my job to live the me I am now through the truth of myself sharing my truth and not holding back and still being love.  (How many layers and layers and layers and layers of this must I go through...  the answer, I suppose, is as many as it takes...)

My take home was to know the cleansing of the divine within me.  I never experienced life though this.  I know the wholesomeness, the beauty, the cleansing is a part of me - I never fully experienced this with my senses and my mind working together in this.   So, this is what I 'play' with now.  This is what I wake up to this morning stretching and feeling the cleansing of the universe - the fountain of cleansing - within me.  I bathe in it.  I open up to it.

I look in the mirror and see the spots on my face and immediate react negatively.   So, I turn full circle, look back into the mirror and see the 'fantasticism' that is staring back.   The 'empoweringness' within/behind/in this is WOW.  BAM.

This is where I want to live my day from...

So, I shall - as best I can.

May you find the WOW and the BAM in you and may you choose to live forward in your WOWness and your BAMness...

                                                              picture unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment