Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Movements and Moments

My daughter is moving back home after being in her own apartment the last nine months.  My baby is coming home!  She will not be traveling for the summer as she has every summer since our family has moved to Florida full time.  However, I do know the baby part is only in my heart and the adult part is the one moving back!  It is said that it is short term as the goal is for her to find her own place so she can be on her own while finishing school and also working as much as she can.

I am looking forward to having her here.  I know it will challenge us all and it will also give us moments of happy laughter.  Tomorrow will be the day [that is set in stone] that will be her first night here. 

I wish us all success, happiness, togetherness, kindness and growth.  I believe everything happens for a reason and I look forward to this part of my life having the opportunity to continue loving my family and also learning to fully love myself. 

My wish is that we individually and together grow, love, live and know our best of selves and support the best of each other. 

This is my wish for all the world. 

May you be open to bringing your best of self into each movement, each moment that you experience. 

May you support others to be the best of themselves in the way that is right for them.  Not what we think is right, but what another may know is right for them. 

It certainly is okay to lovingly voice what we would do or what we think.

It is really cool when we can allow others to learn, grow and be who they are from their own inside out.

I think one of my biggest challenges is to allow this with my loved ones.  And, I KNOW (I think!? ha!) that what they feel, know and think is right for them.  What I feel, know and think is where I'm supposed to be for me.

May you be open to what you feel, know and think as only you can and may you allow others to feel, know and think as only they can. 

Let our uniqueness work in harmony, empowerment and growth for each other and ourselves.

Let our open hearts, minds, souls and energy create and allow what is the best path for every individual through kindness and truth.

It is what it is.  It ain't what it ain't.  We are who we are. 

Harmony on. 

I'm in.

How exciting.  How challenging.  How wonderful.  Oh what a journey this human experience is.  Bring It On. 

Love is here for us all.  Just maybe, one only has to believe, know and allow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment