Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day

Today, in The United States, we honor the fallen; those who have died in war.  This is why Memorial Day stands as a holiday. 

I am greatly sorry for your loss if you know and/or love(d) a soldier that died in the fight for peace and freedom.  Some know more than one.  Some know many.  I sit torn as I do not understand war.  I do not understand creating a savaged land in the name of peace and freedom.  A 'land' where we injure and kill each other.

Cannot peace and freedom be freedom from war...

How inconceivable that we have to live forward while our loved ones give their lives.  I wish for a day that an act of violence does not create more violence.  That we can find ways to obliterate violence with love.  

 I honor the fallen. I bow my head.  I open my heart to a 'no war zone' life.  As we all breathe the same air; as we all want bonds through love and support, can we not find a better way going forward...  I pray for the day when the only war we know is the card game.  I respectfully put this into the universe.  May we find a better way.  

May Memorial Day grow to be about the unofficial start of summer only - as war becomes extinct and future people will not have to know the great pain of losing a loved one to battle.  Today, we still honor this loss.  May tomorrow know more and more freedom for all from this kind of loss.

May we be shown and be open to a less savage and better way in the search and the continued ability to let freedom ring.    Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment