Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Me. You. Us.

I went to the dentist today and received my permanent bridge placed into my tiny mouth.  But, it is in and I'm looking pretty darn good!  ha!

It isn't the easiest thing for me to sit in the dentist chair.  I have to gather my courage, get in the right mindset and greatly trust that I will make it to the other side of the appointment.

I did.  It was one of the easier ones and I am so grateful for easier.  I'm always so open to ease.

I am in the process of applying for a medical marijuana card as the Pain Management Doctor seems to think I am a "perfect candidate" for it.  With my constant struggle; with my discomfort and challenges; and my constant irritation with acquiring legal pharmaceutical medicine, I just have to try this.  I have to know if it is for me.

Never say never.  I never thought I'd be in a doctor's office requesting the legal dispensing of marijuana; medical marijuana.  It is either a vapor or capsules that they offered me and I will try the capsules first as it is what I know.   I have a feeling that the vapor may be a better choice, but one step at a time.

I wasn't offered cookies or lollipops or anything else.  I am now applying with the state and I needed a 2x2 new passport picture.  I went and had that taken.  Step my step, and maybe within four weeks, I will be experimenting with cannabis and the effect it has on my health, mind and vitality of life.  Last week, it was a 3 month grace period before I could acquire it.  Just this past weekend, the 3 month waiting period was banned.  Lucky for me.  I'm sure for others too.

It is my hope that you are doing, trying, and open to anything and everything that shows itself to you as a possible step to experiment with things (and life) that could have a positive effect on your health, mind and vitality of your way of life.  

I truly believe we are the ones who know what we feel the most accurate; the deepest and the many different emotions and levels that we go through.

May you open up to your best and highest frequency possible.  How high can you go??!?! 

Individually, together, as we walk this journey called life - as we stay open minded and open hearted and as we relax into our vulnerability, it is my hope, dream and belief that this is what is going to give ourselves, each other and the world the opportunity to live at our highest of peaks as often as possible.

I wish you heights that come from within you and, maybe, even exceed your wildest and deepest dreams.

May you live your wildest and deepest dreams from the depth of yourself; your knowing and whole self.



No comments:

Post a Comment