Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hello. Is it YOU You're Looking For...

I sit here with my breakfast to the side of me.  I await the cleaning people and the landscapers and I am dressed for a lunch with a friend who states 'there is a lot of new stuff going on' and would like to talk with me.  I find myself honored.

I look to see if there is any 'action' on my blog and I am grateful and I thank the universe (God) for people connecting to me.  It makes me feel good.  It helps me to feel connected and it helps me to feel whole.  And, it brings me much happiness.  I always hear myself thinking "please let my 'work' connect to everyone that it is supposed to".  This is one of my greatest prayers and wishes. 

With social media, I can get caught up with the amount of likes and views.  I can, at times, feel my worth balancing with same.  And, deeper down, it is the connection that makes me feel fulfilled.

When asked to say one word about myself I often see myself saying 'connected'.  Deep connection is important to me.  It is what I wish for; what I want; what I desire and what brings me to my own wholeness.  It is loving and open connection to you that I greatly enjoy.  When connections can benefit us all, it is one of life's greatest blessings.

When I first started this blog [because I heard myself saying start a blog - I didn't even know what a blog was at the time], I wanted it to be just me 'voicing' me.  I didn't want feedback or comments because I was afraid.  I knew it would sway the way I thought and challenge me to not lose the deep reality of myself in my posting.

I have recently been feeling (a couple of months now) that it would be nice to offer anyone to feel free to comment, ask questions, connect on their end here if you so feel inclined.  I feel able, stronger and deeply based within myself...  As deep as I can get for now.  I am still a scaredy cat because I haven't experienced this and, apparently, there is still this part of me that exists.  And, it is what is inside of me to do.  I think it may be a next step.

I know that I am supposed to - was born to - help others to acquaint their self with what they already know and are.  My desire to be me; the life I've lived; the classes I've taken; the lessons I've learned; the paths I've crossed; the credentials I've earned are what "Just 9Be U" is built on and originated from. 

May you always seek your truth within and live your truth without.   Let what you feel on the inside be shown as same on the outside; from a place of love, trust, kindness and awareness.  Do YOU with what you are; what you feel; what you know; what you think; and where you are as best as you can - as loving as you can.  As we empower ourselves, we empower others.  I say it is always time to

Empower on!

                
   Go deep.  Get high.  Ha.   
unknown picture     




No comments:

Post a Comment