Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 22, 2017

Where I'm At

I'm sitting in the heaviness of life.  The change, the challenge, the truth, the so many cameras everywhere and the so many posts/shares and connections on social media.

We are all alive and living. 

There are some things very positive and some things not so positive in each of our lives.  We know ease in some things and unease in others.

I am transmuting into staying in the positive as much as possible.  Believing in the success of walking through the challenges and coming through as my best of self.

I have and know love.   I have and know success.   I have and know challenges.  I live without many answers.  I live with answers in this moment.

I live.

I have been doing pilates and am grateful that I do.  It keeps me limber and keeps my body happy.  I always feel good after I am done.  What a gift to one's self movement is.

I am not eating my cleanest and am aware and still trying to be kind to myself during these times.

I am connecting to my loved ones and open to sharing our lives with each other.  This may be my favorite of all times; past, current and future. 

I am open to continuing to living my best self in each moment and with every breath.

I am open to believing.  I am open to knowing what I know.  I am open to challenging what I know.

Just because something worked for me greatly in my past does not mean it will work well with me in my current life.  I am open to knowing and living what does.

I remain open hearted and open minded.

I know physical pain more than I know relief.  I know myself more than I ever did.  I know that I know very little in the grips of life.  I believe I know what I am supposed to know today.

I am open to further relief.  I am open to living my greatest self.  I am open to supporting all of life that touches me to my best ability.

I remain open.

May you remain open to who you are and what brings you joy and how you handle challenges.  May you find and live your greatest of self; again and again and again.

Live on.


No comments:

Post a Comment