Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 17, 2017

Time

There is a time for everything.  A time to rest.  A time to work.  A time to play.  A time to regroup. 

May you allow this time to know what is being asked of you and let it be so.

'It is what it is and it ain't what it ain't'...  unknown

I'm feeling caught between professional and social desires and obligations.  I'm wanting to grow a business and needing to connect with family. 

I am not balancing between health, social connection and creating professional connections like I feel I am ready to do.

Is this because the time still has not arrived for me yet...

May you trust that if something is supposed to happen for you and/or with you that there is nothing that will stop it from happening.

Do your best to be open to divine timing, placement, allowance and creation.

Stay in your truth as much as you can.  Relax into your truth as much as you can.  Allow your truth as much as possible.

The time will be when the time comes.

Let's trust this together and be open to it happening.  It all happens for our own greater good and growth.

Whether your time is now or yet to come...  it's all okay and you are enough.  You matter.  I care. 

Namaste'.






No comments:

Post a Comment