Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 24, 2017

26

Yesterday was my 26th wedding anniversary with my husband.  We have been with each other for 32 years. 

How can 32 years be so...  Amazing.

We have done a lot of what we have planned.  We have experienced much of what was not planned.  We have had wonderful, beyond my wildest dreams moments.  We have had some of the greatest challenges I ever could have imagined.

We are love with all it's many phases. 

This journey of marriage is unlike anything else.  It feels so good knowing that we are still by each other's side and still supporting each other and creating from what comes from within both of us; each of us.  Building together.  Breaking down together.  Growing together;

while individually allowing, asking, wondering, emitting our own individual selves.

This being human; this growing individually, this growing together... This...

This is and has been and will continue to be a ride of our lifetimes.  It is what we have chosen; what we have created and we have experienced that makes us us.

Some things have come with ease.  Some things have come with difficulty and, still, have unknown answers.

The highs were among my highest.  The lows have hurt and changed me forever.

It is the journey that is experienced.  It is the journey that touches us.  It is the journey that makes us us.

My husband is my soulmate.   He has given me the greatest of love.  He has challenged me like no other.

Within me lies the love for him that will never be for anyone else.  Within me - what is within me is what and who I am. 

Within each of us - what is within each of us - is what creates the experiences, the fabulousness and the challenges that touch us like only we can be touched.

May you be open to the love of your life.  May you let this love grow.  May you be true to who you are and how you receive another.  May who you truly are create your path going forward. 

Anniversaries come and go.  Our humanness and our love changes, challenges and allows us to soar with every breath that we take.

I am grateful for my husband; the man that he is and the woman I have known and am because of my love for him.

Together we GrOw forward.

May you individually, together GrOw forward from the truth and love of yourself and others.

Happy day to you.   Happy opening to all of your experiences, challenges and rewards.  Live on as only you can. 

Each day is a new day.  Happy Anniversary to you being you...

Happy Anniversary to the only man for me.  I am glad we chose each other. 

May you, the reader, always choose yourself and your love.  You and it is what matters most in your lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment