Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 10, 2017

Butterflies

I have unresolved anxiety going through my body.  My breathing is more shallow and I am uncomfortable and frustrated.  I have felt this way for a few days now and I want to ignore it and pretend it is not happening.  I definitely don't want it to be present.

Alas, it is.

There is a fear inside of me.  A feeling of being unsafe and not protected.  I think it is from hearing about and witnessing [on the TV and through others] many stressful and scary situations and I am letting myself feel that it is more real life than the friendly, helpful, caring and loving world that I have first hand witnessed as well - even moreso.

There is talk about scary things.  There is talk of people being unsettled and angry.  There is talk of people being sick and challenged to the max.  There is change and cameras everywhere.

How does one feel safe when such an environment is felt within.  Is it even real...   Is it less real and more imagined...  Is it real somewhat and taken care of too...  and is it just plain real in certain situations...

How do I connect myself to the feeling of safety and relax.  Relaxing from the inside out... 

I take a deep breath.  I tell myself that in this moment I am okay.  I am okay with everything that is surrounding me and involving me.  I am safe in this moment.  In this current moment, I am okay.   I may not feel it.  I may feel a host of things.  And, in truth, in this moment, I am okay as I sit here and type these words and sentences out.

I take another deep breath and wonder why I've gotten myself so freaked out.  How can I let go of this 'freak out' and sit heavily in peace...

I become aware of the chair underneath me supporting me.  I feel my feet on the floor.  I feel my shoulders relax.  Even as I feel spastic energy within 'bebopping' all through me, I know - my brain ensures me - that I am okay.  Something within ensures me I am ok and will continue to be ok - through it all.  I am just living the human experience - my human experience.  It is as it is best for me. 

I ask for calm.  I ask for breath.  I ask to let go.  I ask of myself to change things up and let it pass.

I connect to the trust inside of myself that knows I will know what to do when the time comes to know.   I connect to the truth inside of myself that I have survived everything in my past with a 100% survival record.  I connect to the complete relaxation and heaviness of my body in this moment.  I connect to my breath as my mind lets go of the thoughts that created this anxiety. 

In this moment, I am okay.  It is how I roll.  Ha!

May you breathe into yourself and hold on to the calm, the letting go, the relaxation that is yours to own.  May you know that in this moment, you are okay.  No matter what is going on, you are still okay in this moment.   You may not like what you are feeling or what you are dealing with, but in this moment you are okay.

Trust that everything you need for this lifetime you already have.   Everything that you want to be, you already have it within you to be so. 

May you let your heart lead you.  May you let your soul soothe you.  May you let your knowing be comforting.

May you let yourself feel and be what you feel and are in this moment.  Let peace in.  Let love in.  Let an open heart and an open mind present this moment in life to you.

May you let yourself be you.   Feel it all.  Allow it all.  Love through it all...  as best you can.

Group hug.  We have this. 

Experience your humanness as this is what we are on this earth to do.   May you experience it as only you can; from a place of compassion, gentleness and openness.

Let the butterflies fly gently.  Let who you are be enough...  because it/you are.






No comments:

Post a Comment