Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Tired

With myself feeling sleepy tired and a few others that I know feeling the same, many of us are finding ourselves wanting to take some down time, relax, unwind and, well - sleep. 

I like to think of it as our healthy time; my healthy time.   To sleep when I feel sleepy.   What a gift.  With it being a holiday week, hopefully, you can do this as much as possible if you are one that is sleepy.

If  you are not one that is sleepy - you go - more power to you - and may you use this unsleepy time to respond to what your body and mind are asking of you from the most loving place within yourself.

My mind is tired.   My brain is sleepy.  My body feels kind of strong...  maybe from the Pilates and stretching.   But, I sure want to lay it down and give it quiet time, rest time and sleep time. 

And, today, that is just what I found myself doing a lot of.

It feels a little boring.   It feels a lot of right.

May you give yourself what you hear/feel/know that you are asking for and may you give it to yourself the best way that you know how.  May you 'work' on you with ease.  

                                                 (unknown)




No comments:

Post a Comment