Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 2, 2016

Sleepy

I feel like one of the seven dwarves, "Sleepy".   I sit on the couch, I fall asleep.  I don't even know it is coming.  I take a beautiful nap and I feel calm and decent; healthier and more content.

Part of me wants to tell myself it is wrong to sleep during the day.  Yet, the true and real part of me knows that to sleep when one is tired is the best gift one could give themselves.

So, I say - Gift on...  with a tiny bit of hesitation yet.   I really want to let go of that hesitation part of me that is not for my own good.   They are words of the past; beliefs of others and ones that I 'bought' into.

I know I feel better when I sleep when I am sleepy  - don't eat, don't drink, don't jump up and down, but sleep.  I know it is not always possible.  But, when it is, may you do what YOU want/need to do whenever you can. 

Just what if we all listened to our bodies as best we can and support each other in doing the same.

We just may all be content.  Wouldn't that be something....  !

May you listen to your body as much and as often as possible.  May you respond favorably in the now.  May you (just maybe) find contentment.


No comments:

Post a Comment