Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 5, 2016

No Words

I have no words as I am feeling like I am going backwards instead of forward.  I am being told by more than one doctor (3 to be exact) to take more drugs, to stop talking myself out of doing so and just take them.

They say how can I be me in pain; how can I be me and do the work as best I can in pain.  Just what if, I can find peace within this dis-ease through this medicine and live stronger and more outward.

It used to work for me.  It has worked for me.  Then I went inward and I never wanted to 'come out' with still having the dis-ease and still taking prescription drugs.

Maybe it is not to be for me; because there is currently nothing else being offered or that I have found.  Perhaps, just to do as these doctors are suggesting and just see.  Just watch.  Just let it be okay.  

So, I give this way six (6) months as of tomorrow to walk through, forward and in as these doctors are now offering.

Yes, I am fearful that I will be on these drugs, and something will change and a new doctor will have to be found that disagrees.  The doctor yesterday agreed with my Pennsylvania doctor that Xanax is helpful, useful and a good idea for twice a day at the lowest dose.  So, as I agree to give this a try, after weaning myself off of same, I am back taking this dose that I arrived in Florida taking.

This doctor is new here himself.  He is from Pennsylvania.  He knows the one doctor that I was a patient to for 15 years.  He lives where I currently live - in the same community. 

Maybe strength, courage, perseverance and not giving up does pay off.  It certainly does if it brings you closer to you; to 'home' within yourself. 

All I can do is walk.   And, walk I shall. 

My goal is to work doing what I love to do...  helping to support and enhance our experience(s) in our world.. one conversation, one connection, one 'care' at a time...

May I save myself in the process of doing what I know I am born to do now...

May you love what you do and become the truest and brightest of yourself that you are.  It may not be easy.  It is definitely not impossible.

You are possible.  You are brilliant.  You were born to do what you know deep inside of yourself and live it outside of yourself.   I believe.   I know.. I was I am I will.

May the real and most true form of you, please stand up, walk on and live as only you can.  May you know how special and unique your journey is.  It does matter.  It does count.  You are important to everyone you touch from your truest, deepest of self. Each day is different.  Each experience is different.  Bringing your true self to it, into it and living it - just maybe, is the most fulfilling thing to do.

                                                     Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment