Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 6, 2016

2/6/14

I typed the below post on 2/6/14.  Something had me going back to look to see what I had written on this day previously.  I feel this is certainly a good one to share again as our world and many of us find ourselves still in turmoil, change and open to and finding balance in ourselves and all that is...

May it resonate within and without.  May you continue to grow into the best of you.
-------

I struggle to begin typing here.  I am all over in thought and feeling and I am uncomfortable within my skin.  (what else is new?)....

There is something about 'vibration' that keeps creeping from my brain and it is my understanding that while some are talking about 'vibration', others have not a clue as to what it means or even care.

The theory (or fact) behind vibration is that we are all energy and that energy vibrates with life (and even objects) and that we all vibrate on different frequencies depending on our experiences and our responses to our experiences.

Most would say that a higher vibration is what one would want to achieve.  A higher vibration meaning that there is less drama created in your own thinking and being; you are more in tune with the universal energy in totality and you are kind, loving, and sharing of this.  Many believe that life flows easier for one at a higher vibration.

I do believe that we are energy.  Everything around us is energy.  Energy is abundant, dormant and restless. 

I seem to be in a strange 'land' of all of this.  I know the peace and calm.  I know love.   I know chaotic and sporadic energies within and without.  I know constant flux and I feel the totality of the universe. 

There is much pain and hardship occurring.  There is much that, seemingly, hardly is able to float.  There is the greatest joy and beauty known to mankind.  There is a great imbalance and fear that is vastly being altered consciously and unconsciously.

We are all looking for fulfillment.  My thought this morning was that I have a much easier time being on the spiritual side than the human side.  Through spirit, I can believe in the most magical of magic.  I can connect to anything and anyone.  I can know that we are all okay even as we struggle. 

The human side of me questions life.  The humanness of myself struggles with the pain and hurt that we humans portray and induce in each other.  My human body has to be in one dimension.  My spirit body wants to fly.

This is the struggle that I feel.  I know I can do anything.  I know my hummaness is hindering this. 

I believe many may have crossed this boundary already.   Many are being greater than most could anticipate.  Many are being lost more than most of us can fathom.  Awareness of all of this is greatly in our consciousness.  Perhaps, more so than ever.

I keep hearing myself write and think that we are at a 'tipping point'.  Meaning - we are energy run amok, rampant, powerful and desiring to know fulfillment.   We all have to achieve this for us all to be really fulfilled.  Fulfillment comes as a whole.  Fulfillment cannot be achieved until there are none that are hungry, none that are alone in turmoil, none that are so pained that all they can offer is pain. 

I have known this within forever.  I have discarded and buried this as to think I must be the crazy one.  I am the way too sensitive one.  I am the 'wrong' one.

What one of us has easily to offer; another one needs desperately.  Just, what if....

May you be open to giving what you can and receiving what you need.  Now, this is a concept.  HUGE. 

                                                           Unknown

 

No comments:

Post a Comment