Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Going Back or Moving Forward

I have no certainty or understanding or clarity about where I am just now.  I am me.  I am doing my best.  I am in a tug of war between what the doctors are saying to me and what I know and my state of health. 

I am going to trust them.. again.  Am I setting myself up for more pain and uncaring.  Am I setting myself as, maybe, I am giving too much of my power away by listening to them about medicine to take.

My head spins in confusion, uncertainty and fear.  My heart has hope.  My mind just wants to take my body out into the world. Or is it my body wanting to take my mind out to 'play' and connect to people.  Ha.

I truly do not know if I am going backwards by going back on more drugs.  I truly do not know if this same thing could take me forward.

Being and allowing pain is not me ..  or is it...  Yes, I believe it is part of me as it is present.  Yet, being in pain and not functioning at my optimal level for long term.. Well, I want there to be a better way.

I must try. 

'Just let it be so'.  I am 'preaching' this all the time.  We have both our minds and our hearts.  Use both. 

This is what I challenge myself to do just now.

I watched a movie the other night called "Big Stone Gap".  This saying caught my attention..  "No one worries about you like your mother.  And when she is gone, the world seems unsafe.  You can't turn to her anymore and it changes your life.. forever". 

How true this can feel and is.

If your mom is still around, enjoy her, connect with her, share with her, turn to her - if this is something that feels right to you.

If your mom has passed, like mine, may we be grateful for the connection, learning, love and bond that can never be taken away.

Perhaps, it doesn't matter if I do not know if I am going forward or back.  Perhaps, it matters most, that I am not stagnant and/or at a stalemate. 

I do wish I had my mom to call and talk to just now.  I will talk to her in my dreams tonight.

May you follow your heart as you check in with your mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment