Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 6, 2015

Peace

As I come here this morning to share my thoughts of peace; with hope that by sharing my thoughts, it may help you connect to your own...

I find that I couldn't log on to my computer and Peace is not what I was feeling.  Yikes...!

I sat down to say (write)...

Hello to you.  Let peace begin with me... and let peace begin with you... and you and you and you...

My inability to write this because I couldn't get onto my computer because of someone else's doing made me feel unimportant; uncared for; not considered and angry.  

My first reaction was to talk loudly (scream) and, literally, wake up the person responsible.  I took a breath and wrote on a yellow sticky that 'it sucks' that I cannot get on 'my' computer.   That I was unable to run with my thoughts because I was unable to log their computer off of my own.  I placed the post-it note on the screen and I came here to my cell phone.. 

And here I am.  Originally wanting to talk about peace...  Perhaps, a lesson within a lesson on how to keep my own peace on.  

Am i cared for... Yes.  Am i important, yes...  Was I considered, I don't think so; not in that moment.  And, it has nothing to do with me--other than my own experience of same.  

I do not know what that person was working on, thinking about; involved in.  I don't know what time this person was on the computer. I do know it was in the middle of the night while I slept.  

Can I be mad at this person...  Yes, I suppose.  And, I'm learning that I feel better when I realize that I am not this person's center of universe.  Nor, is it best if I would be.  This person is this person's center of the universe.  As I always 'preach', I believe life works best this way. ("Just 9Be U")  We are each at the center of our own world.  What we speak, think, do, respond to is what affects us most. 

Would I have like to be considered and have the computer available to me... Yes. 

However, as i share my experience with them (from a place of as much love as possible), I give them a chance to consider me the next time. And this would be my goal - to have them consider me.   By me getting 'all up in there bout it' affects me.  And I want to love myself thru.  

And yes. This is what is peace to me..

May you know what peace is to you; may you live in alignment with this.

                                                                Picture Unknown

 

No comments:

Post a Comment