Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 4, 2015

Chicken

I am calling myself a 'chicken'.  I am afraid to reach out to people who, just maybe, would benefit from reading this blog.  I'm seeing 'calls' for help and/or guidance.

I'm hearing people wanting to learn how to be whole and connect to their 'within'.

I think I'm pretty good at doing this and I am afraid to reach out and share my 'crazy'.

Perhaps, it is because I call it my 'crazy'...

I will start calling it my 'truth'; my 'journey in'.  Perhaps, in this, I will be more willing to share, be vulnerable and offer connection.

I know that this is my next chapter.  I get so excited thinking about it.  I get so invigorated when I am able to support a person to connect to their own awesomeness.

I seem to have to think big.  Like 'Oprah' big.  This 'big' is what scares me.

Again, it is, perhaps, time to change my thinking...

Just what if I embrace these 'calls' and come (live) from love instead of my fear.

THIS IS my next step...  Oh, scary for me.   What if people respond favorably and I become the whole person I feel that I'm supposed to be!?!?! ...  the person I am inside.  Egad.

May you connect to your love instead of your fear and may you be the whole person that you know you are supposed to be...

Whoop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment