Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 13, 2015

Eating

Man oh Man.

I surely have been overeating.  I am the heaviest I have ever been. 

The stress of moving; the stress of finding new doctors (still looking) and the stress of letting go of what was has taken its toll. 

I have eaten way too much.  And, not moving -- well -- recipe for disaster in body fat and weight management.

And, however - I am feeling good.  Perhaps, the best in a couple of years.  I do not feel 'good' about my weight.   

I know I am talking to myself more lovingly.  I know that I am more accepting of what is.  I know that I am more settled than I have been in, at least, three years.

I am trying " Relora" vitamins; "Cellfood' drops; and multitude of vitamins and minerals.  As I am not feeling like a professional doctor 'has my back', I am believing (moreso than ever) that healing scleroderma is an 'inside job' for me. 

I have more energy and I feel happy within.  A fulfilling happy a lot of the time (for about a week now).

WOO HOO.  Whoop!  Whoop!

See what tomorrow brings; and just now, in this moment, I am rockin' and rollin'!  lol

May you connect to what makes you rock and roll and

May you rock 'n roll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment