Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 14, 2015

Beautiful

Today is a beautiful day.  The palms are dancing in the warm breeze against a blue sky with speckles of white clouds.  I have an orchid outside the window fully bloomed and the bamboo is reaching outward and upward.  The fountain is happily dancing and taking the flow of water with it.

I feel good today!  Perhaps, I will dance too. 

The Christmas tree has its lights on waiting to get fully decorated.  The smell of evergreen is strong and the tree stands tall and proud.  I thanked it for coming home and giving me itself; its majestic self. 

I have the cleaning people here helping me to keep my home comfortable, clean and organized.  I have the groomer coming to give the dogs a bath and a trim.  They wait at the door for her and get so excited when they see her.  I am grateful for this. 

My daughter is home on college break and she is a joy to be with.  My husband is traveling and making the money doing what he loves; mostly (ha)...  I am so grateful and so in love with him. 

I will have guacamole and hummus for breakfast with salt free pretzels.   My body seems to crave this. 
I am grateful to have delicious food. (ha - yes I am...)

I look forward to what the day will bring.

It is a good day.  We have never seen or experienced this one before; and we will never again.

May you see the beauty in your day and may you experience it as only you can.  Connect to all that you do have and, perhaps, bow your head in gratitude.

Namaste'   -   At the depth of myself, I honor the depth of who you are.  At this place, we are all connected.  We are all the same.

When we live, learn and grow from this place within; perhaps, we know true fulfillment.

May you experience fulfillment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment