Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 17, 2024

U

It is ‘U’ time.  There is an Univers(ity) inside of you. 

Honor yourself.  

The way you feel.  The way you are.  What you know.  What you think.  Who you were before anyone told you who to be, what to do, what to feel and/or not feel.  

Everything You.  

May you honor You.  

Everything you feel is there for real reasons.   

You.  YOU.  The truth of You is your unique and ultimate gift.  All your glory.  All your pain.    

May you open up and free your authentic, innate self.   

This is what I know I am begging myself to do deeper and more.  It can be UnFun.  It can be exhausting.  Whatever I have enjoyed being, I can create again. I can add onto. I can create anew. It is freeing, exhilarating and the best I can be for myself and for others. 

When I share my authentic self, I open to the freedom of Just Being Me.

When I live in the freedom and ease to be me, I invite you to do the same for You.  

Let freedom dry up all this ‘mess’ that many of us are experiencing and turn it into as many harmonious opportunities as possible.  

I wish you the freedom to ‘Just Be U’.  To connect to and let your love (for) lead.  

Let your freedom energize your life and let your love ring in, out and around the experience of being You.  



No comments:

Post a Comment