Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 2, 2023

Self

May you check in with ‘self’; your self.   

Change and information is coming at us, to us, for us at at a brisk, almost constant, usually new and, often, inindblowing ways.  Many of us are being asked (forced) to change.

It is important to me to mourn my old self as I enter this new world that I am experiencing as such   It is important to realize the things I did and my way of living that ‘always’ worked for me in the past is not working for me just now.  I offer them gratitude and let go so I can be fully open to creating and discovering what works best for me now.

My underlying goal has, almost always and forever, been to be at peace during chaos and it remains my goal now.  I have achieved this goal often.  I have not achieved it always and to the point that I know how to hold on to it and keep it through all things.  

I hear myself telling myself that this is the human way.   UnPeace, while it can be UnFun, is a great catalyst for deep curiosity, inner- and under- standing, searching, creating and open to other (better) possibilities that work, uplift and honor better ways of life and living going forward.  

I wish you peace in chaos if that is your desire.

I wish for you your open heart and mind to participate in creating and discovering what is best for your highest good; your most joyful, being real self.  

May you check in with your self and open, adapt and accept your raw and real truth   From this acknowledgment and ownership of same, may you experience and witness self-realization of where you best belong, what you do best, who you best are and joy bubbling up through you and around you.  Peace in any chaos, as much and as often as possible.  Let your love lead.  

You matter.  I care.

As we all tap in to our own empowering and uplifting [now and new] choices, perhaps, the energy, vibe and ‘best of’ will live in and shine out through us all.   Individually, together; connection.   One.   

No comments:

Post a Comment