Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 6, 2023

Hot Stuff

The temperature here in Southeast Florida in America is 87°, feels like 102°F; 38.889°C.   Hott stuff.  

I am feeling the lazy days of summer.   This feels like ‘Wow’, I am surprised again and again each time I experience the heavy heat.

I think many of us humans can be surprised or taken aback by the same things again and again   I wonder why Im surprised by it.  I wonder why I resist an accepting of it.  I wonder why I don't change a pattern that is no longer working for me immediately.   

I have heard that because we have experience with a life situation, and we have an unconscious or conscious knowing that we can handle a certain uncomfortable way, we can tend to stay in/with it.   

It is when we get too uncomfortable or can no longer bear it that we create, allow and invite change.  

I believe our world (we) is (are) experiencing more consciously a great discomfort as a whole because, through social media, we are witnessing the great discomforts in our world on a more personal and global level.  

Life is loud.  We are connected to many parts and people of the world that used to be ‘over there’ and not present in our lives.  Now we are most exposed to ‘over there’ like it was here.  We see, hear and feel more than we ever did.  Unless we make a decision to not allow, care and/or witness what can be seen and known like never before, things can be very present.

If you choose to do something about what you experience and/or witness, please do.  Lifting one another up is a gift for all.  

If there is nothing you feel able to do in the moment, do not let it simmer and take up space in your moments of what you are choosing and able to do.  Drop it like it is hot and do your best to not let anything weigh you down.  Send it love and Do You lovingly.  Perhaps, focus on your goal now and apply yourself to it; again and again and again.   

Stay in your loving truth; your empowered abilities.   Let your love lead You.  

May you stay cool and full of trust, truth and love.  

Open to the purpose of the moment; this moment; your moment.  

May you let your moments balance between peace/rest, change/transformation, growth/becoming.  Be with what is shown to You. 

Let the human journey, your human journey, be lived ultimately by and through You.  Now, that’s hot.

Thank You.  


No comments:

Post a Comment