Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 3, 2017

Unknown

I received the medical cannabis pills.  Cash was the only currency accepted.

I started them and I have felt nauseous from the beginning.  Who knows how to take the regular medical prescriptions that I have been on for pain and how to add these cannabis pills to the mix and when to wean down.  I must connect to how I feel and believe in my knowing.

The medical cannabis doctor said 4x a day.

I am confused, scared, hopeful and uncertain.   I will work with this next trial for a few days or longer and see where it leads me.  I must try.  There is nothing left for me to try.

I get tired.  I get frustrated.  I get sad.  Sometimes I get angry.  I wish there was an easy answer that would just come to me and BAM, I would know peace more than fear.

I know loving myself and being kind to myself is a great step in this direction.  Trusting myself and trusting the process of life is another huge help.  A lot of the time I can connect to these and sit with peace.   Not always and less lately as I'm walking the unknown still/again.

We are all really walking the unknown.  But as we take the steps into the unknown and as we easily step with what we do feel and know, we go forward and we live the life that is in front of us.  When we are true to our soul, we live the life we are supposed to; just maybe.

This is what I wish for us all...

Fulfilled hopes, dreams and promises.

May you lovingly be true to your soul.  This is what empowers us all.

May we be quiet and trusting enough to hear and listen to our own soul...

Journey on.  Journey through your life.  Journey through you.

I believe in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment