Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 31, 2017

Quietude

I feel myself wanting to be silent; wanting to live in and experience silence.  I am wanting to bask in the quietude of who I am.

I hear myself saying to save my energy for myself.  Give the loving energy that I give out to myself just now.  Do not give the little energy that I do have away; use it on myself.

This feels so very true to me.  The need, the desire, the necessity.

If I think about it, I don't really want to own this feeling.  I can pretty quickly go to the labels of selfish, unkind and wrong.

And, it feels so right deep within the recesses of myself and in each and every cell in my body.

I've been just wanting to shut off everything but my own breath, joy and healing.

This is new for me.  Giving and supporting is who I am; who I want to be.

My mind knows that I have to have 'it' to give 'it'.  I am tapped out.

My heart still beats.  It beats for the world and for others.  I must open it up to myself and know that it belongs 'here' first.

May you experience and believe in what is in front of you, and within you, to experience.  It just may be the next best step you can take...


No comments:

Post a Comment