Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 20, 2015

Where

Where do I go from here...

My body still hurts, mostly, all of the time.  I saw a question on Facebook the other day that if I had a magic wand, what would I wish for.

My answer was energy to get rid of the fear that stops my own energy from freedom and being all that it could be...

There is a weight on me.  A cover.  A heaviness that weighs me down and stops me from being all that I want to be.  I feel it.  I experience it.

Is it scleroderma...  Is it my mind...  Is it what I create...  Is it what is supposed to be...

Perhaps, none of them.  Perhaps, all of the above.  Perhaps, I will never know.

To accept this truth is difficult for me.  I always believed that I can heal and that I can rid myself of what feels like my own imprisonment. 

I have not broken free; just yet. 

Is there more work...  Do I have more layers of 'my onion' to peel back and off...   'oh woe is me'...  lol but truth.

All any of us can ever do, is what we can do.  To live the life that is presently inside of us and to dream, inspire and achieve in whatever way we can.  To just be with where we are...

May we take graciousness, gratitude and love of what we can do with us.  May we let it be enough.  May we be okay with not having answers to all the questions.  May we know our worth is present just because we are here.  We are here doing what we are able to do. 

Life is a journey.  It is the journey that is our life. 

May we be open to the truth - no matter how daunting.  May we be open to what is - no matter how small.  May we live what we can in all of it's greatness. 

May we accept our journey as we conjure up anew and stay with what is present; and love, as much and as deeply as possible, our own selves and each other.

This is the journey that I am open to continuing on...

May you know the journey that you are participating in and be present as mindfully as possible as you breathe on...

No comments:

Post a Comment