Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 8, 2015

Rockin'

I guess that I am rocking somewhere in between knowing much, loving always and feeling pain.

I see that 11/11 is soon upon us.  Many relate 11:11 to awakening to one's true path.  Many are feeling discombobulated and like there is nowhere to hide.  Many are still hiding.  Many are open to following the flow of their life.

Wherever you are on your journey, may you be open to all that is true for you.  May you keep and embrace what you love about where you are.  May you come into the hard truth of what you don't like and breathe into it as to disburse its progress and create anew from where you are now. 

It is a challenging time for me as I see so much truth and I feel so many options and possibilities. 

I do not know anything for sure or for long term.  I am open to seeking to be my best self; my authentic self; my true self in everything that I do, breathe and am. 

I am starting to think that this is a constant for me as I allow myself to be pushed, pulled, stretched, used and touched by everyone and everything.  It is a very uncomfortable place for me.  And, I know nothing else just now.

I love.   I am.   I walk on as myself.  Yes, I know contentment in this.  Yes, I know fear in this.  Yes, I know challenge in this.   Yes, I know peace in this.

Just what if THIS is life for me; that  I am supposed to experience all of these things for as long as I'm supposed to. 

I accept this as truth for this moment and I walk on from here.  I am present in this moment and I embrace this moment.  I do not know comfort and yet I am perfectly okay.  I am not the me I want to be - full of energy and free.  I am the me that I am - limited energy and uncertain.

I do not type sensical.  I type truth.  I do not speak clearly as I am unclear.

I open my arms and mind and heart to this; the me that I am now.  I flow into the life that is present for me. 

I believe this is living.  This, as it is for us right now in this moment.  This is life.  Nothing more, nothing less.  It is ever changing and so are we.  And, to be human is to experience everything that is in front of us as only we can.  There is a uniqueness in this.  There is a generality in this. 

May you live.  Carry on from here.  Simply, just be u as u are today...  Feel who you are and connect to the love that is you and that is for you and from you........   

No comments:

Post a Comment