Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 12, 2015

Verge

I am on the verge.   I am on the verge of many things, changes, possibilities and challenges.

I do not know how to put what I am feeling/processing and where I'm at into words easily.

A medicine that I have been on for more than 5 years, daily, is no longer being manufactured by the manufacturer.  I was already being challenged with having to get a new and written script from the doctor on a monthly basis and physically pick it up and take it to the pharmacy.  I have been waiting two days for this medicine to be filled and today they tell me they don't know when they will be able to fill it.   I must pick the same prescription up and take it elsewhere.  Oh joy.   Not.

I have a Life Coach certification in my name now and I'm on the verge of something with this.   It is exicting, unknown and I feel a wonderful adventure coming on.

For the first time in twenty years, my husband has been home for three weeks in a row and has not had to travel.  This is wonderful having him here and knowing I have to let him go again is messing with my mind just now.

I have a very near and dear friend coming for a visit with her family in a few weeks and I look very forward to this.  To fit everyone in this house compared to my other home will be an interesting dynamic to play with.  It isn't about size, space and comfort as much as it is about sharing life and togetherness.  Or so, I keep telling myself; as I do believe it to be true.  I was just fortunate to have it all in the past.  I do know gratefulness for same as I also can find myself being fearful as my past, being a hostess, days were so comfortable and awesome.   

My momma duck that was out front had her babies and they have already left the nest and they waddled and tripped behind her; but kept up and looked adorable.  I am so grateful that I got to experience this and watch them.  What a gift!

Life is showing us new ways; better ways.  We must let go of the old way and discover and embrace these new ways to allow living to work best.   They are there.  We only need believe and tap into them.

So, being on the verge is not a negative thing.  It can feel like a scary thing.   It can feel like an exciting thing.  We get to choose.

When you find yourself on the verge of anything,
May you choose what uplifts you to carry on and walk your best self into your best situation.  My wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment